Petromin Transdrive Series is specially developed to meet the new stringent specification of both Caterpillar TO-4 & Allison C4 transmission requirement. Formulated from high quality, solvent refined base oils and balanced additive system providing excellent friction material performance, superior wear control, and long lasting oxidation stability.
Recommended specifically for Caterpillar power shift transmissions, drive trains, wet brakes and final drives requiring the TO-4 specification. Also recommended for all road transport and offhighway automatic transmissions using the Allison C-4 specification. Can also be used where former TO-2 and C3 specifications are applicable.
- Excellent protection against wearing and scoring produced by high speed and heavy loads.
- Provides smoother operation and extends clutch disc life.
- Higher anti-wear protection.
- Longer drain intervals.
- Effective rust and corrosion protection.
- Excellent multifunctional characteristics make it also suitable for some hydraulic and light-duty gear applications.