Petromin PetroTherm is Heat Transfer Oil Series formulated from selected and highly refined petroleum base stock. They are intended for use in oil-sealed, closed, open & indirect heat transfer and cooling systems. They have good heat transfer efficiency with better resistance to thermal cracking and chemical oxidation. They have high specific heat and good thermal conductivity providing more rapid heating & greater system flexibility. They can be pumped readily at both startup and at elevated operating temperature. Flash Point is stable and does not decrease significantly during service due to their thermal resistance.
- PetroTherm heat transfer oil can be used in open & closed system in line with the respective bulk Oil temperature.
- Not recommended to be mixed with other oils, as it may weaken the thermal resistance and oxidation stability, which may cause a change in other propetrties, effecting the Oil’s useful life.
- Capable of an extremely long service life without deposit formation or viscosity increase.
- Provides good low temperature fluidity which helps easy starting of cold system.
- High heat transfer rates with improved operating efficiency.
- Protection against corrosion.
- Flexible for combined heating and cooling cycles.